We’re supporting your cool idea
Artists and Creators

Every artist has a cause and that’s what inspires us.

Within this model we are aiming for a fair, transparent and straightforward way of bootstrapping, where all generated revenue from NFT sales would be distributed as follows: 95% of sales would go for the artist/creator and 5% to the Stitchia Network (where 2% would go to StitchiaDAO Treasury and 3% development of the NFT collection).

Use case 2:

An artist/creator is coming to Stitchia Network with her/his artwork/creative idea via a Genesis NFT ticket owner’s endorsement or a STITCH token backer proposal. After submission of a pre-approval request form with basic details attached (initiation stage), the core team and at least one Ticket holder’s endorsement, the idea is placed for a Network Vote (Accept or Not); If accepted, the idea moves into the next inception stage, including: NFT design, creation and minting & listing on Stitchia Marketplace.

Share of profit would be allocated as follows:
95% for the artist/creator,
3% development of the NFT collection
and 2% StitchiaDAO Treasury.

Relocation of funds (rollout stage) to the artist/creator would be delivered in 3 phases, based on pre-agreed deliverables/milestones proposed by the artist/creator.

Let’s make an example:

An artist named Paulo wants to make a cool new big bronze sculpture(s). For this idea he needs money to buy all the materials needed for making his art. he has a friend who is an NFT artist and they are drawing a 1,000 digital 3D cool looking bronze sculpture(s). Anothis option is to use his “dummies or demo models/drawings of his sculpture(s)”. Paulo wants to use Stitchia Network to back up and support his idea by selling these drawings (also could use one of our artists to create that collection) as an NFT collection. Via the endorsement of a Genesis NFT ticket holder, he fills in a pre-approval request form (with a brief review on his and his work) which is being submitted for review firstly by the core team of Stitchia Network, but also to the existing Genesis NFT ticket community – entire pre-approval and endorsement process to be fully decentralized by the StitchiaDAO.
Once the core team and least one Genesis NFT ticket owner endorse/like the idea, Paulo’s proposal is placed for a final vote by Stitchia Network members, and if affirmative (at least 51% of votes in favour), process moves into the inceptions stage, where core team, alongside Stitchia NFT ticket endorser(s) support Paulo to design, create, mint and list a NFT collection which would be used to bootstrap his funding needs.
Alternatively, Paulo could even purchase a Genesis NFT ticket (if they are still available on stitchia.network) and endorse and list the pre-approval request form by herself.

Let’s assume his idea is already being endorsed and approved and it moves into the inception stage, where the team of Stitchia alongside endorser(s) would shape and plan technical and design work needed, alongside minting and marketing (if needed).

Paulo as the artist/creator associated with this project would keep getting royalties of 3% on each and every resale that incurs afterward. After the NFT collection is minted – a free airdrop to the Tailors and 50% of the Makers, and guaranteed allocation for the Cutters. The remaining NFTs would be left for the public to mint.

Let’s draw a line where the funds are collected – say $200,000 – from which $190,000 (95%) goes to Paulo creative initiative, and he would receive the funds in 3 phases directly in crypto (ETH or MATIC), based on the pre-agreed deliverables/milestones proposed by his in the application form. Whilst the remaining 5% would be split into – 3% NFT collection development, and 2% dedicated to StitchiaDAO Treasury.

Royalties explained:

Here at Stitchia Network we envision a transparent and fair lifetime royalties distribution of 5% as follows:

3% for the NFT artist/creator.
2% for Stitchia Network Treasury
*When an NFT is sold/resold a % could go to the creator of the collection.