Protocol Of Web 3.0
A trustless link between users and projects.
A trustless link between users and projects.
Subscribe and get access to exclusive updates
What is Stitchia Network?
An end-to-end transparent cash and documentation flow.
Stitchia is a unique link between artists, collectors and entrepreneurs.
We have 3 main use cases – Sustainable Business Models, Artists, NGOs and other.
Stitchia is governed by its members and to be a member you must hold a Genesis Ticket. This membership ticket would allow you to govern the network, but also to earn passively NFTs and Stitch token.
Our DeFi protocol allows us to buy back up to 5% of every next NFT crowdfunding sale sustainably.
The crowdfunding has never been a win-win participation and a fully transparent process, but now with Stitchia Network it is!
STITCHIA GENESIS TICKETS
There will be no future plans to release more Genesis tickets.
MEET THE STITCHERS
CEO and Co-Founder
CFO and Co-Founder
Head of Legal
Head of Content
Frequently Asked Questions
1111 Genesis Stitchia tickets were made for our core community members – to make it strong, reliable and inclusive in the further development plans of Stitchia Network DAO.
You can get your ticket now from here: https://opensea.io/collection/stitchia-network-dao-genesis-tickets Soon we will launch our own marketplace.
Yes, we will have. It would serve as a governance purpose and it will be airdropped to the Genesis ticket holders.
A non-fungible token is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a digital ledger. NFTs can be associated with easily-reproducible items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files as unique items, and use blockchain technology to give the NFT a public proof of ownership.
At the most basic level, Web3 refers to a decentralized online ecosystem based on the blockchain. Platforms and apps built on Web3 won’t be owned by a central gatekeeper, but rather by users, who will earn their ownership stake by helping to develop and maintain those services.
A DAO, or “Decentralized Autonomous Organization,” is a community-led entity with no central authority. It is fully autonomous and transparent: smart contracts lay the foundational rules, execute the agreed upon decisions, and at any point, proposals, voting, and even the very code itself can be publicly audited. Ultimately, a DAO is governed entirely by its individual members who collectively make critical decisions about the future of the project, such as technical upgrades and treasury allocations. Reference: https://consensys.net/blog/blockchain-explained/what-is-a-dao-and-how-do-they-work/
Any Genesis Stitchia Ticket owner or a holder of at least 10 000 STITCH tokens can propose a project by filling in a basic pre-approval form (TBC). Alternatively, there would be an external option (contact form) where individuals outside of our network could still reach out to our core community by filling in the same pre-approval form for endorsement/backing by our network.
- Firstly, core team members of Stitchia will pre-approve the projects, only until the full version of Stitchia Network is live, when the entire process will be decentralized and governed by the Stitchia DAO members (all the genesis ticket owners and holders of a min of 10 000 STITCH tokens).
- After a project is pre-approved it will be implemented in the Stitchia Network for community voting. For a voting to be successful at least 51% of the 1111 ticket owners should actively vote for the pre-approved project and then for a project to win participation in the network, should gain at least 51% of the actively participated votes.
- When a project is approved by the network – an nft collection is created from a pre-approved artist by the Stitchia members initially and later by STITCHIA DAO.
- Stitchia team is preparing the mint of the tickets and the marketing of the upcoming private and public sale. Remember that the Makers, Tailors and randomly selected 100 Cutters will receive a guaranteed allocation of minting on every approved project’s NFT collection.
- By holding the project’s NFT a user supports the idea behind the projects and could benefit from the popularity of the project and would have exclusive access to the project and possible airdrops throughout their project’s NFTs.
- The progress of the particular NFT collection sale would be tracked transparently and fairly processed.
STITCH is entirely a token aim for voting and would serve no further utility, but to govern Stitchia Network DAO. Our STITCH token would ensure that the voices of all our token holders are heard while making decisions related to the development and management of Stitchia Network DAO.
Furthermore, STITCH token would influence new project listings and their roadmap, along with critical features. You can also use it to vote on any internal DAO patches and updates as well as future developments of the network and its applications.
We strongly believe that embedding a STITCH token into our model would pave the way for greater collaboration between its core DAO community of the Genesis Ticket holders and all STITCH token holders who’d be able to get involved in the project and help engineers in the decision-making process. For example, you can decide on future projects and NFT listings, code changes and every management/organization changes through these tokens.
- We aim to raise the necessary funding needed for us to start developing the DAO and its features, the NFT staking, and its rewards-based mechanism; the STITCH token, and its Defi functionalities.
- Cover operations and admin costs for our team, incl. registering a company, with all licenses and legal documents required.
Disclaimer: Everything will be transparently presented to our community and information on how we use these funds would be shared accordingly. No rug-pulls, no running, we are here to stay and develop the future of web3.0 crowdfunding!
There are a limited number of 1111 tickets to be released and once sold, there would be no further plans to release more Genesis tickets. By owning a Genesis ticket you become a governing member of the StitchiaDAO and benefit from an early stage access to all planned features, and future activities taking place on the platform.
If you would like to help and/or contribute, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By participating in our Genesis ticket sale you are helping us develop the Stitchia Network. Please join us on our discord channel and text us!
If you would just like to donate, please contact us directly via email or social channels to discuss further.